Commissioned handmade doll for graduation.
First Healthy Meal of the Summer!
Grilled Mexican Shrimp!
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, and chili pepper
- A pinch of cumin
- 6 oz large medium cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails attached.
- Salt to taste.*
1. In a container or plastic bag, combine the shrimp with the cumin or 2 types of peppers,
garlic, lemon, cilantro. Seal, and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 min to 1 hour.
2. Preheat grill for medium-low heat. Cook shrimp for 2 minutes per side,
or until opaque.
I also grilled the asparagus and splashed some lemon juice and salt on it after!
I WAY overcooked my shrimp (first time cooking anything though), but my asparagus was perfect.
Learning one meal at a time!
I have some plans for this crazy fine thread. Ooh! Aah! 😉 #crochet #thread #plans (Taken with instagram)
’Lady with Black Veil’ - József Rippl-Rónai
no bake energy bars | recipe | dramaticpancake
Pudgy kitty cookie faces!
Jaysis Fookin’ KAWAII
Omg scottish folds. Y U SO CUTE